4T2 Content Analyser is a commercial project by Advanced Broadcast Components, that started in 2008 to design a professional Transport Stream Analyser system for 24/7 transmitter monitoring applications.
It was a strategic descision to invest in product development, as the technology was seen as the future cornerstone in the 4T2 product line-up.
Initially specified as monitoring software, the 4T2 Content Analyser soon became the interactive control center of all hardware manufactured by Advanced Broadcast Components.
What is available today is the most comprehensive transport stream analysis subsystem that is running on a standard Windows platform.
Cutting-edge technologies, like HEVC UHD decoding, T2-MI de-capsulation and streaming, or monitor-wall display have been implemented over time, making the 4T2 Content Analyser the ideal choice for engineers and technicians that find alternative products lacking key features.
4T2 Content Analyser is a vital part of Advanced Broadcast Components hardware solutions, like the 4T2 Portable test instrument or the 4T2 Broadcast Multi Probe.
Stand-alone versions allow for iptv analysis with udp and rtp inputs on servers in software-only configuration.
4T2 Content Analyser is supporting DVB, ATSC, ISDB, and DVB T2-MI extensions.
• Terrestrial DVB-T/T2, satellite DVB-S/S2, ASI, IP and file interfaces
• Analysis of DVB-T MIP Megaframe Initialisation Packets
• Visualisation of PID Packet Identifiers, associated bit-rates, and -stuffing
• Raw data analysis with smart trigger dependencies checking
• Smart Packet trigger with expression editor
• Visualisation of repetition intervals of tables as defined in TR.101.290
• TR.101.290 analysis and visualisation of first, second, and third priority
• Measurement of PCR Program Clock Reference repetition, jitter, and
• Multi-Viewer content decoding, including H.264 and H.265 material
• Loudness measurement on audio services
• Black/freeze detection on services in the transport stream
• Detection of audio mute condition on services in the transport stream
• Comprehensive logging features with powerful sorting capabilities
• Registration of Transport Stream to disk in presence of errors (with
• Multiple instances of the program can run at the same time, supporting
multiple inputs at the same time
• Remote capability with full SNMP support following the DVB MIB
, including Traps
4T2 Content-Analyser is available as 32bit and 64bit application.
4T2 Content Analyser
Copyright © 2005 - 2018 • Advanced Broadcast Components Ltd. • Wacholderstrasse 13 • 23795 Bad Segeberg • +49 176 618 177 39 • info@4T2.eu